Thursday, December 3, 2009

Natty \\ Portrait


I spent last week at home in MD with my family for Thanksgiving. We had some family friends over one night and they just recently adopted a boy from Ethiopia. His name is Nathaniel, but everyone just calls him Natty.

This kid is hilarious. He's so curious and loves to explore. He discovered my cell phone and thought it was the coolest thing.

I grabbed my camera because I had been itching to take some pics (it's been a while). He also loved the camera and wanted to see every single picture right after I took it, as do most kids.






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THEM JAKE! THEY ARE AWESOME!

    AMY
    NATI'S MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. jake - those are some INCREDIBLE pics. he's an adorable boy, but you did a great job of capturing him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved all of those really good pics

    ReplyDelete