Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gingerbread \\ Personal

A few weeks back Katie and I put our creative spirits together and did our best to make some gingerbread cookies. I'm glad I had my camera with me because I am quite proud of some of these cookies. We had a blast making them and I thoroughly enjoyed eating them. I think Katie ate two of them, maybe. I took care of the rest.

Above: What would we do without you Pam?

Above: My personal favorite. It's a pineapple!

Above: This is my favorite picture of Katie right now. Look at those eyes!

Above: My mustache cookie wouldn't stay. I've got a real one so... no big deal.

Above: Manger scene?

1 comment:

  1. jake - what great shots of something so very *ordinary* in life. also loved your fam's christmas card - definitely highlights your crew's spirit & enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete