Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ford Family Christmas Card 2009 \\ Personal

I can't remember the last time my family sent out a Christmas card. After some inspiration from some photographers that I follow, I came up with this idea. I literally was making it up as I was explaining it to my family. They loved the idea and I immediately got to work on making my idea a reality. Anyway, here is the Ford Family Christmas Card for 2009. Let me know what you think.

Oh and of course... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This first picture is the front of the card.


And this is the inside.
Please tell me you get it.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!So I pretty much say that about everything you do. I totally get it.
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome... i want to be a ford
    sean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your sister's face is amazing, and everyone else's for that matter!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Great creativity Jake! I want to meet your funny family!

    ReplyDelete