Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stephen J. Weaver \\ Portrait

Stephen is a good friend of mine from my days at Sandy Cove. I worked there as the Photographer for two summers. Stephen was the Summer Staff Coordinator during my first summer and has since moved on to bigger and better things at Sandy Cove.

Stephen needed a new shot for the Cove's website and I was more than happy to take some pics. We had a blast over on Main Street in Newark although it was, without a doubt, the COLDEST DAY EVER! The wind was ridiculous and my hands were about to fall off. We were both bundled up in about 25 layers each and persevered through the cold weather. I think we came away with some great shots!

I hope you guys enjoy them and remember that comments are always accepted and appreciated!

ABOVE: This might be my favorite shot from this session and of course it was one of the first we took.


ABOVE: We were on the hunt for a good window for a reflection shot and came across this bench in front of this cool little store. I think these pics turned out great!





BELOW: I think these two pics ALMOST show how cold it was. I'm sure it was hard to keep smiling with the crazy cold wind but you did a great job STEVE!

Anyway, it was great catching up with you Stephen and I had a blast surviving out there with you. I hope you find a shot worthy of the Sandy Cove website and whatever else you wanna use em for!

- Jake

1 comment: