Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Photoshop Fun \\ Personal

I am currently on my 15th day of my 30-day Photoshop trial. I'm trying to learn some more within Photoshop and I've been having a lot of fun with it. Here are a few things I've been working on. They're a little extreme, but definitely fun to create.

ABOVE: Ok, this is maybe my favorite picture of Katlin and this was one of my first Photoshop creations. I had a lot of fun with it and it was cool learning new tricks.


ABOVE: This one was very time consuming, but still fun to make.


2 comments:

  1. That first picture is really clever! I love the graffiti look to it. I gotta say that the third one is my favorite, though, with it's comic book/superhero feel to it. I love everything about that one!!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that IS a gorgeous pic of katie. :-) love seeing how you see her.

    ReplyDelete