Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall and Photoshop \\ Personal

As you know, it is Fall. A great time for pictures. It has become my favorite season. The weather is great and the earth is beautiful.

I had some extra time one morning a week or so ago and so I decided to grab my camera and see what was awaiting me outside. It was a perfect fall morning and the sun was giving me
perfect light. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

I've also been learning some new stuff in Photoshop so I may have gone a little crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Love that writing on the leaf and the car one with the birds looks like a cd cover. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Jake
    I am pawan from pokhara Nepal, I have met you in kathmandu .
    very beautifull pictures , you are really very good protographer , I can say it .
    I really liked the photoes
    keep it up
    May God bless your work.

    ReplyDelete