Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blue Bikes \\ Personal

Last Tuesday was Election Day and we had the day off of school. Lindsey, Sam, Katie and I decided to got bike riding downtown. We had a blast even though we only got to ride for about an hour. We ended up losing one of the bike keys. I thought I left it at Katie's house so we drove all the way back, searched for it for a while, only to discover that it was in the back seat of the car (where Lindsey and Katie were sitting). We still don't know who's fault it is...

Anyway, here are a few pics from our outing.


ABOVE: My broken reflector. The bikes weren't in the greatest shape.










ABOVE: Sam and Lindsey patiently waiting for Katie and I to catch up.


ABOVE: My broken bell... like I said, the bikes weren't in the greatest shape.

1 comment:

  1. Jake, you are an absolutely awesome photographer! Can't wait to see your next blog!!

    ReplyDelete