Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter in Atlanta \\ Personal

Way back at the beginning of April, Katie and I traveled down to Atlanta over Easter weekend to visit her cousin, Beth and her husband Brian and their kids, Garrett and Lucy. I'd never met any of them before so it was great to finally be able to spend some time with them.

We had a great time while we were down there and I was able to take some awesome pictures, mostly of Lucy. Seriously, Lucy is the most chill baby on the planet. That kid didn't cry once and she had no problem just sitting on the couch staring, not really doing anything. Garrett on the other hand, kept himself busy non-stop. (That explains why I've got so many shots of Lucy and so few of Garrett.)

We were even able to visit some of my family that lived in the area. I hadn't seen them in over a year so it was great time catch up and hang out for a little while.

On to the pictures...






Below: Beth and Katie set up an Easter egg hunt for Garrett. I was finally able to get some shots of him (note that I said some, he was on a mission for those eggs).







Below: It was the beginning of Spring and the trees were just blooming. I threw my macro lens on a snapped some shots of the fresh flowers.





Below: Brian and Beth both minored in Photography in college. Brian brought out his first camera for me to see. What a beauty. I would love to learn to shoot in film one day.




Brian, Beth, thanks for having Katie and I down for the weekend. We had an awesome time. Sorry it took me so long to post these pictures!

- Jake

P.S. You may have noticed the new logo and watermark. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Jake, wow!!! Those are incredible shots. The one of Lucy w/ her lips pursed is hysterical. Total diva. We LOVED having you guys here & enjoyed getting to know YOU, mister!!! I really like the new logo...very pro.

    ReplyDelete