Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tim & Lauren \\ Wedding


Well, Tim and Lauren finally got married. And what a great wedding it was! The ceremony and reception were held at West Manor Bed & Breakfast in Forest, VA. It is a beautiful venue.

It's been a great journey with Tim and Lauren. I've loved getting to photograph them over the past year and I look forward to what God has for them in the future.

























A good amount of the guests at Tim and Lauren's wedding were either past or present members of YouthQuest. We wanted to get a big group shot of all the YouthQuester's. Naturally we had a great time together and it was awesome that we could all be there to celebrate the marriage of friends.


A big thanks to Kelly D'Ambrosio who captured the night through video, it was great working with you and I can't wait to see the final product!

Tim and Lauren. You two are awesome and I've loved getting to know you more and more each time we work together. Have an awesome marriage and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Jake, you are immensely talented and I thoroughly enjoyed this post! The shot of Lauren and Tim in what I presume to be a field of wildly growing grass is my favorite. It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Tory! I appreciate that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED these pictures! so bright and fun and well captured!

    ReplyDelete