Thursday, April 29, 2010

Steven Quintana \\ Headshots


Steven is a team member of mine from YouthQuest. We met two years ago when we both joined the team and have become great friends. Steven is a Theater major here at Liberty and dreams of becoming a late night talk show host. (Seriously, this kid is obsessed with Conan O'Brien.)

Steven asked me to take some head shots for him a few weeks back and we finally got around to taking them last week. Without further ado... Mr. Steven Quintana.





Below: Steven had to keep himself from cracking up half the time. Made for some great shots though.


Below: We found this arm of a chair and I told Steven to hold it (jokingly...) Here are the results.


Below: The following photos are the results of 1,2,3 shots. Meaning I count to 3, snap a shot, count to 3, snap a shot. This kid is hilarious!


We had some fun with these pictures and I hope you find the perfect head shot from what I've taken. Love you man!

1 comment: