Friday, July 2, 2010

Carson and Rachel \\ Wedding

Well, well, well... it's about time eh!? I am so happy to finally be able to post these pictures for you. Be ready to see a lot of photos because I just couldn't choose which ones were the best of the best so I just picked a ton!

Carson and Rachel are married now and was a joy that is. They are some of my great friends and I was so honored to be able to photograph such an important day for them. They're wedding was great, tons of fun, and there were lots of pears. You see, they are the perfect pair (pear), would that be perfect pear then? Who knows...

Without further ado, I give you Carson and Rachel and their pearfect wedding!!! (Lame joke???)

Below: Rachel gave Carson a group of letters on the morning of their wedding that she had written him during their dating relationship.





Below right: This is one of my absolute favorites from the entire day.

Below: Carson and Rachel decided to do a first sight. This was my first time photographing a first sight and it was just priceless. Carson was blown away by Rachel.












Below left: Rachel's dad did the ceremony and what a great ceremony it was. It was really special to Rachel and Carson to have her father marry them.





Below: These are probably two of the most amazing, hilarious, absolutely priceless dancing photos that I have ever taken. While I was processing and editing, I would sit on these photos and just crack up. Thank you Rachel and Katie for being so great!


What a great day it was for Carson and Rachel and everyone that was able to take part in it. I am so happy of proud of Carson and Rachel and I cannot wait to see how God uses them for His glory.

Thank you so much Carson and Rachel for allowing me to photograph your wedding. I hope you find some photos that you absolutely love and adore.

Also, a big thanks to Justin Mahood who filmed the wedding as well as their engagement session.

As always, let me hear what you think! Thanks and God bless.

- Jake

8 comments:

  1. Jake! These are WONDERFUL. I think your group shots are always my favorite. They're all very unique and fun, but still captures the beauty of everything, especially the bride.

    Another stunning set of wedding pictures, very great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good kid.
    Love the one of the unity candle and them holding hands.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, these are absolutely incredible - LOVE them!
    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Jake - you captured their personality. Always love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great photos, Jake! One of those bridesmaids is pretty cute, don't ya think? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jake, you did an awesome job man.
    -Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, Jake. You are so talented and captured their wedding beautifully. ~Dori

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! remember that time when i am obsessed with your photos/show EVERYONE your wedding photos/ i've already told my parents that i legit need you to be my wedding photographer even though you live far away and i am not even engaged yet? i'm so impressed by your photos, you have such a good eye--very creative and you clearly bring out the best in everyone. i'm so glad this is going well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete